January 12, 2019
This course will be delivered through LIVE Instructor Led Online Training. There will be 8 online sessions, each session being of 2 hours.
Each session will have presentation about theory, concepts and technology, followed by Hands-on Lab practice exercises.
Each session will be recorded and the recordings, along with training material, code samples, will be uploaded on Microsoft cloud and shared with students.
16 hours over 4 weekends
Please check your local date and time for first session
Will be sent once you register and payment is received
This course is meant for IT professionals who are Database Administrators, Systems Admins, Developers, Testers, Solutions Architect, Release Engineers, Cloud Professionals and others who want to build a career in big data and hadoop.
Desired but not required - Exposure to, Working proficiency of BI, sql, scripting, how to handle and manage data and databases, using Excel.
Some activities will require some prior programming experience, preferably in Python or Scala.
A basic familiarity with the Linux command line will be very helpful.
You will need access to a PC running 64-bit Windows, MacOS, or Linux with an Internet connection, if you want to participate in the hands-on activities and exercises.
You must have at least 8GB of free RAM on your system; 10GB or more is recommended. If your PC does not meet these requirements, you can still follow along in the course without doing hands-on activities.
A Microsoft cloud Azure account will be provided to every student where they will install hortonworks hadoop on the cloud virtual machines. Students will carry out the hands-on lab exercises with instructor guidance.
1. Big Data Basics
2. The Big Data Technology Stack
3. Deep dive into Hadoop Storage System (HDFS) (1 Hour)
4. Processing Big Data –MapReduce and YARN
5. Big Data Development Framework
6. Big Data Integration and Management
7. Store and query your data with Sqoop, Hive, MySQL,
8. Design real-world systems using the Hadoop ecosystem
9. Learn how your cluster is managed with YARN, Mesos, Zookeeper,
10. Handle streaming data in real time with Kafka, Spark Streaming
1. Class recordings will be made available. 2. Post class support3. Course material available. 4. Software access5. Career advancement and Job placement assistance
Sat Jan. 1210:00 am - 12:00 pm